Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Readying up for Big Four.

I know, it's only a weekend, and the show is only one night, and it's not gonna be near as crowded or boring or lame or LONG as coachella, but I still have to prepare. So here's a list of things I need to have ready and/or bring.
  • Sunscreen! very important. I burn easy, and sunstroke is the worst, so lots of water too.
  • Sleeping bag. Why not? It's gonna be hot as hell, but maybe I WANT to sleep on the floor. To me, it's not a vacation unless you're roughing it. Maybe I'll bring a pillow too. ..and a teddy bear.
  • Clean laundry. Maybe I'll get around to washing some.
  • Money: it buys things, if it wasn't for that, I'd hate it.
  • My laptop? Should I? I'm afraid it'll get ripped off, and it's EVERYTHING to me. But it'd be nice to stay in touch.
  • Binoculars. General admission. Good idea.
  • My second favorite weed pipe. and some weed.
  • A personal cooler. Packed with nothing but ice. I doubt it will be easy to buy in the DESERT.
  • A deck of cards.
  • My hackeysack. It's metal shot filled, so flat but so heavy, and perfect for even a novice to stall.
  • Every cool new movie I own. and all my best music. (contingent on laptop)
  • Swim trunks - I heard there's a pool?
  • My Nintendo DS and my iPod and a cool book I borrowed from my friend Chris - road trip? I promise not to be bored.
  • Extra beer - ya know, in case we run out.
  • Some of my best friends, and some people I don't know all that well but love just the same. It'll be a good bonding weekend.
I'll be looking forward to it all week. STOKED!


kloveyabye, thanks for going over my checklist with me, be sure to comment on anything I may have missed. Don't say condoms, cause I'm using fake names only this weekend. Wish me luck through this workweek and that I don't have any serious sausage-related injuries.

Sincerely,

Heckles Von Twinkleoffve.

3 comments:

  1. Only $100 plus rape charge? That's lower than I expected. None of the bands should be allowed to play material created after 1990, except Megadeth, who can play material from Rust in Peace (but not the execrable "Hangar 18").

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ticket. I should bring the ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still say condoms. Be the prepared friend everyone turns to :)

    ReplyDelete